The LUM Cocktail is an all-natural hair growth treatment that features a synergistic blend of components. Treatment includes the important amino acids L-lysine, L-arginine, and L-methionine, which work together to stimulate hair growth.
LUM Cocktail Ingredients
Collagen, a protein vital to the health of your hair and skin, cannot be synthesized without the crucial amino acid L-lysine. L-arginine is a vital amino acid that increases circulation to the scalp, which in turn nourishes hair follicles and encourages healthy development. Keratin, the protein responsible for the hair’s structure, requires the amino acid L-methionine as an essential building block.
When using the LUM cocktail for hair growth, it is common practice to apply the solution directly to the scalp and massage it in so that the hair follicles can take in the active ingredients. The therapy can be taken alone or in tandem with other hair-growth medications like minoxidil or finasteride.
Both men and women can benefit from the LUM Cocktail treatment for thinning hair or baldness. It’s also useful as a prophylactic strategy to keep your hair from breaking off. Results may vary from person to person, so it’s recommended to talk to a doctor before making any drastic changes to your health routine.
What is Black Cumin Hair Shampoo?
Nigella sativa seeds are the source of the natural black cumin used in hair care products. There is a long history of using the seeds from this plant to treat a variety of hair and scalp issues, including baldness and itchiness.
black cumin hair shampoo can be used on any hair type to address a variety of scalp and hair issues. Many positive effects have been observed while using black cumin shampoo on the hair:
- Aiding Hair Development: Oils and chemicals found in abundance in black cumin have been shown to promote hair development.
- Keeping the hair moisturized: Since black cumin oil contains fatty acids, it can help feed and hydrate the hair, making it appear and feel healthy.
- Calming a scalp that is itching and inflamed: Black cumin’s anti-inflammatory qualities make it useful for treating an itchy, irritated scalp.
- Reducing dandruff: Dandruff can be diminished thanks to black cumin’s anti-inflammatory properties.
- Enhancing Hair’s Overall Condition: You can do wonders for your hair’s general health by using a black cumin hair wash.
Black cumin hair shampoo and LUM Cocktail are two examples of all-natural hair care products with promising clinical evidence for supporting robust hair growth.